Jobs Vacancies: Engineering Technicians (OTA) Generators / Machines, Trade Channel Marketing Specialist, Electrical Engineer (OTA) in Nigeria september 2012
May and Baker Nigeria Plc, a key player in the Healthcare and FMCG market with strong brand presence, seeks to recruit creative lowing positions to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
Position: Engineering Technicians (OTA) Generators / Machines
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the incumbent will be:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company’s Generators or Machines.
- Applicants must not be more than 32 years old
- Possess a National Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least two (2) years experience or City & Guild certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- With at least three (3) years experience preferably from a manufacturing plant.
Position: Trade Channel Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be:
- Expected to develop Tactical Trade Channel plans and programs including trade promotions, coordinate direct marketing and brand activations at priority channels including open markets.
- He /She must possess excellent planning and organizing skills, strong oral and written communication abilities and good presentation skills.
- Candidate should possess an HND/B.SC in any discipline
- With at least two (2) years Experiential Marketing/Direct Marketing Experience
- And preferably not more than 32 years.
Position: Electrical Engineer (OTA)
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the incumbent will be:
- Expected to organize, manage and motivate a pool of technicians to meet the electrical maintenance issues pertaining to utilities in the company.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
- Possess HND/B.SC in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years cognate experience in the pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate knowledge, tenacity and hands-on approach to solving problems.
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested candidates should upload their CV on or before 20th September, 2012 on our website www.may-baker.com via the careers link