Commercial Finance Manager jobs vacancy at PZ Cussons Nigeria october 2012
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Support Business Planning Process by providing financial reports and analysis, evaluating impacts and identify gaps, risks and opportunities concerning business decisions.
- Drive Budget, PFs and 5YP processes in line with group timeline.
- Monitor brand performance against plan and/or forecast and report on major variances with particular reference to margin%.
- Monitor Channel performance against plan and/or forecast and report on major variances.
- Organize monthly financial review meetings and follow through agreed action points.
- On a monthly basis conduct balance sheet reconciliation review to highlight all profit risks and opportunities.
- Drive regional performance through regional profitability report
- Drive the weekly financial reporting process and ensure effective weekly overhead.
- Ensure adequate and effective control in After Sales service operations
- Monitor After Sales Spares consumption and ensure that calculation of warranty provision accurate and well understood.
- Prepare accurate costing for all CAC projects and ensure that each project financials are prepared and shared on monthly basis.
- Ensure spending controls are in place.
The Right candidate must:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with at least two years post NYSC experience in a FMCG outfit.
- Have demonstrated experience in financial accounting, budget preparation as well as financial controls.
- Have interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written.
- Must be good on Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Application Closing Date
31 October, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
Please note: When page opens click on “show vacancies”, and register to apply.