Guardian Jobs Vacancies, in Nigeria November 2012
Tuesday Guardian Job Vacancies, November 6th 2012
One of our Lagos-based clients, a key player in one of the FMCG sub- sectors of the Nigerian economy urgently needs the services of people who can REALLY DELIVER in the following positions-
Job title: Accounting Officers
* Min. of 3 years accounting experience in a blue-chip company.
* Min. of HND in Accounting.
* Good knowledge of major accounting/book-keeping softwares.
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager (Expatriate/Nigeria)
* Min. of 5 years experience in Marketing or Product Management.
* Min. of B.Sc. degree in relevant disciplines.
* Provably high IT skills.
* Experience in managing a pan-Nigeria brand/marketing operation
will be helpful.
Job Title: Store Keepers (Kano, Abuja and Lagos)
* Not less than 3 years store-keeping/inventory mgt experience.
* Min. of HND in Management/Quantitative disciplines.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Female & male in Abuja but only females in Kano + Lagos.
** Please, indicate your location of preference on top of your CV.
Job Title: IT Manager (Expatriate/Nigeria)
* Min. of a B.Sc. Degree in IT – related fields.
* 5 or more years of full IT Function management experience.
* Experienced in installing/managing of 1 or 2 major ERP packages like
Oracle, Orion, SAGE, Microsoft, etc.
* An out-of-the-box IT solutions provider.
Method of Application
Using your chosen job title as the Subject of your email. please send your CV before 12 noon on 12.11.12 to – firstname.lastname@example.org