Naija Hot Jobs today in Lagos and Abuja Nigeria November 2012
Following recent requests from our clients in Lagos and Abuja involving multiple positions across the various industries of the economy we hereby invite the applications of suitably qualified candidates as follows:
1) OND Graduates
- OND Upper Credit graduates in any discipline not more than 24 years old
2) HND Graduates
- HND Upper Credit graduates in any discipline, not more than 25 years old
3) Experienced Transaction Officer/Experienced Teller
- OND Upper Credit and not more than 30 years old
- Not less than 2 years as a posting and receiving Teller
- Knowledge of Finance would be an added advantage
4) OND Information Technology
- OND Upper Credit graduates in the following disciplines
- Computer Science, Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Secretarial Studies, any discipline in the Social Sciences
- interested Candidates must have certificates/results to Indicate they have finished school and at least 1 year experience in the listed disciplines
5) Social Science Graduates
- B.Sc graduates in any Social Science discipline (Second Class Upper Only)
- Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in Customer Service and Marketing
6) Executive Assistant
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in the office management, secretariat services and administration functions.
- Our ideal candidate must be able to plan, schedule and manage itinerary of a top level executive,
- He would also be required to attend business meetings, take minutes and deliver business reports.
- HND Upper/Lower Credit graduates not more than 30 years with 2 years or more experience in Marketing.
- HND/B.Sc/MBA in the relevant fields.
- 3-5 year experience in cataloging, archiving, record and data management and electronic/online file management.
9) Assistant Direct Sales Managers
- Negotiation with prospective customers and other parties
- Facilitate / training on sales processes and effective selling techniques
- Meet sales targets and goals as agreed terms
- B. Sc or HND degree In any discipline,
- At least five years and above experience in marketing
- Should have spent at least 2 years in a leadership position
- Good business acumen/ negotiating skills
- Good communication and people skills
10) HND with fluency in various Nigerian Languages
- HND Upper or Lower Credit graduates in any discipline who can speak at least 2 Nigerian languages (Igbo, Hausa and yoruba)
- Minimum of Senior School Leaving Certificate or Trade Test
- Not more than 40 years old.
- Driver’s License
- Lagos State Driver’s Institute Card
- Good communication skills
- Applicant for all positions must possess the following desirable characteristics
- Personable and good interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Comfortable with MS packages.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment and the position applied for as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th November, 2012