Rigzone, a Dice Holdings Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising, recruitment events and career services. Dedicated to bringing upstream oil and gas news and data, including in-depth information on exploration, drilling and production markets to organizations tackling the energy challenge, its online community of highly-skilled and experienced energy professionals is unmatched.
Our Client – WTS Energy is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: Inspection Engineer
Reference Code: WTOA20628612
- The position is primarily that of a Project Engineer whose main function will be to carry out Inspection of Pipelines using our Ultrasonic Intelligent Pigging Technology.
- Pursue sales opportunities in our area of operation, namely pipeline operators within Nigeria and West Coast Africa area.
- Prepare and present presentations to prospective clients.
- Perform site visits.
- Carry out all duties required for Intelligent Pigging & Inspection of Product Pipelines.
- Comply with all aspects of the company HSQA system.
- High School: “A” Levels or equivalent.
- At least HND, or preferably BSc in Electronic Engineering.
- 2-3 Years working experience in the electronic field or similar industry.
- Excellent health (this is a specific job requirement due to the working environment).
- Much of the work will be carried out in the “offshore” oil & gas environment, it will be necessary to travel by both air (helicopter) and sea and live on offshore oil platforms. The candidate must be willing to travel and live in these conditions with no adverse effects.
- Able to travel (must have a current passport).
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online