Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager jobs vacancy at Unilever Nigeria November 2012
Unilever Nigeria Plc- Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager
Reference No: 272931
Salary(per annum): 2-4M
Location: Oregun Lagos
- Work closely with product development, Supply Chain,Supply management, Finance, legal and marketing teams to ensure that local regulatory and external requirements, restrictions, and risks are identified at an appropriate point in the innovation process so as to land innovation successfully. These could be in the areas of claims/ labelling, premarket approval, permits, permitted additives/ formulations, quality standards etc.
- Accurate, relevant and timely input into the innovation process and risk assessment of projects
- Provide local input and expertise to the local, regional and global issue management processes
- Support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager in making sure all products and formulations comply with local regulations through:
- Understanding and sharing local regulations applicable to Products with relevant stakeholders
- Follow up on all necessary regulatory actions to be taken as related to projects and compliance
- Establishing Regulatory check lists for Category teams to support them in validating artworks
- Establish and update checklists for product related legal requirements (labelling, claims, product files, registration requirements, etc)
- Act as guardian of compliance processes, which includes regulatory dossiers for registration and notification
- check and provide input to Artwork
- Blue approval of artwork
- Bsc in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry is preferred.
- A track record in regulatory affairs will be considered a bonus
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should: