Equipment Controller Job Vacancy at Maersk Line Group December 2012-Jan 2013
APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 25,000 employees in 68 countries including interests in 69 port and terminal facilities and 160 Inland Services operations, and was named both “Port Operator of the Year” at the Lloyd’s List 2012 Global Awards and “International Terminal Operator of the Year” for
2012 by Constainerisation International
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Equipment Controller
- World class work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Constant learning and development
- Adequate medical insurance
- A good University Degree.
- Experience in a Container Terminal will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years experience in Operational or Engineering roles generally.
- Ensure that equipments and manpower are assigned in an optimal mode so as to promote an operation calculated to have the best utilization combined with high productivity.
- Ensure that right staff is being assigned at all times to handle to operational work distribution in the shifts.
- Constantly monitor the live operations and ensure that the planned operation is effectively executed and imbalances in the yard and vessel are addressed in a timely fashion with corrective measures in place immediately.
Method of Application
Note: When the page comes up, you click on Country: Africa, then click on Job Title: Equipment Controller
Application Deadline 14th December, 2012