Graduate Assistant Recruitment-Human Resources Manager at Premier Petroleum Limited December 2012/2013
Premier Petroleum Limited is among the leading names in the oil and gas industry, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable resources and deliver the highest quality service to its clients.
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources Manager
Location: Abia State
- Assumes responsibility for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting human resource information
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely performance of payroll functions.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with applicants, visitors, callers, and business professionals.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective internal communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or as assigned.
- First degree holder. Additional related training preferred.
- Basic understanding of human resource functions
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- At least one year of related experience.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Ability to assist and support others.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com; with the position candidate is applying for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.