Chief Security Officer job vacancy at Premier Petroleum Limited December 2012/2013
Premier Petroleum Limited is among the leading names in the oil and gas industry, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable resources and deliver the highest quality service to its clients.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Abia State
- Responsible for securing the organization’s physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as loss prevention, fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create a workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- (BA/BS), or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Ability to interface with top management
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of management experience at least five of which were in a security-related area in a leadership capacity. (Ex-military will be an added advantage)
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV’s to:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org; with the position candidate is applying for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.