Drivers – HIilux/Pick-Up, Light Van and Heavy-Duty Trucks job vacancy at Premier Petroleum Limited
Premier Petroleum Limited is among the leading names in the oil and gas industry, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable resources and deliver the highest quality service to its clients.
Job Title: Driver
HIilux/Pick-Up: Aba, Lagos, Kano and Abuja
Light Van: Abuja, Kano, Abia, Anambra, Ibadan, Lagos, Adamawa
Heavy-Duty Truck: Van
Applicants must have
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Ability to operate a van or small bus and trucks
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to Map out your route
- Maintaining vehicle hygiene
- Adhering to road signs
- Keeping logs and collecting daily schedules
- Experience in the operation of large vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Must be between 30 years of age and 45, with a clean driving record, ability to certify in defensive driver training, CPR, and first aid.
- Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com; with the position candidate is applying for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.