Inventory Manager job opportunity at Premier Petroleum Limited December 2012/2013
Premier Petroleum Limited is among the leading names in the oil and gas industry, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable resources and deliver the highest quality service to its clients.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Verify the availability of products.
- Make orders with suppliers.
- Keep daily records of shipments and invoices to see what products need to be replenished.
- Track inventory by making lists, using supply chain or inventory management software.
- Responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock needs.
- Study sales numbers, construction supply needs and vendor availabilities to come up with an estimated amount of product to maintain
- Protect the inventory from damage, loss and theft. Even a slight mismanagement by them can cause overall costs to rise.
- Bachelor of Economics and business administration with 4 years’ working experience in related field
- Master’s degree holder in accounting with 3 years working experience in related field
- Diploma in business management minimum with 6 years’ working experience in managerial position in a related field
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, organizational skills, decision-making abilities,
- Ability to manage large accounts, calculation skills, good management,
- Ability to tackle emergencies and difficult situations
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV’s to:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org; with the position candidate is applying for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.