Software Engineers and IT Technicians job vacancy at Telecom Channel December 2012/2013
A leading telecom/IT company in West Africa specializing in development and marketing of value added services for wireless customers is looking for young dynamic software engineers and IT technicians to support their 24-hour/ 7-day data center operations.
Job Title: Software Engineers and IT Technicians
Start Date: January 2013.
- Solid working experience in a mobile network engineering or software development or multimedia is an advantage.
- The work requires excellent written and oral communication skills and we are looking for self-motivated individuals that require minimal supervision.
- Candidates will be responsible for operations and maintenance Of computer server platforms from our technology partners after some training.
- The data centerswillbelocatedontheMainland (lkeja, Ojota and Mile 2 region of Lagos).
- 25 years in the telecom network engineering or computer networking or software industry
- Software programming experience in network serverbased systems (such as NP or DeR) – knowledge of linux, JAVA and other languages an advantage
- Experience in administering, and managing network server environments
- Software development and testing experience an advantage a Good understanding of complex computei network systems (both hardwareand software).
- Strong communication skills to successfully interface with suppliers and customers daily.
- A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with your contact details to: email@example.com