Transport Manager job vacancy at Premier Petroleum Limited 2012/January 2013
Premier Petroleum Limited is among the leading names in the oil and gas industry, applying innovative technologies to discover valuable resources and deliver the highest quality service to its clients.
Job Title: Transport Manager
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV’s to:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org; with the position candidate is applying for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.