Outbound delivery processing officer Job vacancies at Diageo in Benin Nigeria January 2013
LEVEL: L6 (MS2)
REPORTS TO: Outbound Delivery Processing Manager
FUNCTION Customer Service
TYPE OF JOB Permanent
COUNTRY : Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s No. 1 market for the Guinness Brand. Guinness Nigeria has recently increased its current capacity and this initiative has increased the company’s supply chain responsibility.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• To be the internal point of contact for the resolution and release of documents blocked during the billing process.
• Ensure billing documents are processed, archived and mailed.
• To carry out all hands on distribution and data processing activities so as to fully support packaging department and deliver against orders to GN customers and distribution centres while ensuring effective and efficient Inventory management standards are maintained
• B.Sc./HND calibre
• Computer literate and ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role
• Good interpersonal skills, convincing personality and a team player.
• Good Communicator, commercially aware and able to adapt to a fast changing operations environment
• Should be able to develop and maintain warehousing and inventory management best practices in accordance with Diageo warehouse management standards.
• Fully conversant with inventory management processes using SAP.
• Receive, store, record and issue all outward goods (fulls and empties) and scheduling, loading of all outward goods (fulls and empties) in line with issuance/despatch instructions.
• Reconcile physical stock to the inventory listing balance in SAP system daily, weekly and monthly
• Prepare and circulate all periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) inventory reports
• Process distribution documents in SAP and reconcile sales despatch figures and reports to physical stock while ensuring that customer credit limits are not exceeded.
• Maintain compliance with statutory, GNPLC and Diageo standards in warehousing, physical distribution and inventory management