Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company multiple jobs Vacancies Nigeria today 2013
Our client, a renowned Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Nigeria requires the services of highly skilled and result oriented people to fill the following positions.
1.) Laboratory / Chemical Analyst
- The right candidate must be a B.Sc or HND graduate of Chemistry, Biochemistry or Science Laboratory Technology (chemistry major) from a reputable university or polytechnic.
- The candidates should have a minimum of two years working experience as an analyst in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Age: Not be more than 35 years of age.
2.) IN-Process Officers
- Candidates must possess B.Sc / HND in Science Laboratory Technology or Food Science and Technology from a reputable institution or its equivalent.
- In addition candidates must have a minimum of two years working experience as an In-Process Officer or In-Process Monitoring Officer in a pharmaceutical company.
- Age: Not more than 35 years old.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2013
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their hand written applications with detailed curriculum vitae and copies of credentials stating the positions applied for on the top right corner of the envelope to:
Advert No. 2045
Guardian Newspaper Limited,
Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Isolo-Lagos