OILTEST GROUP JOBS CAREER IN PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA 2013
ALL POSITIONS ARE BASED IN PORT HARCOURT
- IINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER – Ref: ITE/13/05
- BSC in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- 3 years minimum experience in systems, network and database support
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Senior Engineer’s Certificate is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies, Active Directory, Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint required
- INTERNAL AUDITOR – Ref: IA/13/06
- BSC in finance, accounting or business administration.
- Experience is mandatory with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Solid working knowledge of technology and audit tools
- ability to focus on detailed tasks to achieve specified outcomes
- FRONT DESK OFFICERS – Ref: FDO/13/07
- HND or Degree in any course
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills required
- Professional personal presentation standard must be high
- Customer service orientation and information management skills
- Organizing and planning as well as paying attention to details also necessary
- TECHNICAL COORDINATOR – Ref: TC/13/08
- BSC or HND in Engineering, Information Systems or other technical field
- At least 2 years experience of overseeing a technical section
- Knowledge of managing transportation and logistics duties
- Solid experience with maintaining and auditing assets.
- Knowledge of managing heavy duty vehicles like cranes and forklifts is a plus
- TRAINEE FIELD TECHNOLOGIST – Ref: TFT/13/01
- HND in Mechanical or Production Engineering, with a minimum of upper credit from a reputable institution
- Not be more than 27 years old
- 1 – 2years post NYSC experience.
- 5 0’ level credits including Mathematics, Physics and English language
- Computer literate
- Ability to work long and anti social hours and work under pressure.
- TRAINEE FIELD TECHNICIAN – Ref: TFT/1 3/02
- OND in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- 4 O’Level credits, City and Guild, National Technical Certificate from NABTEB with credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Mechanical craft, Welding and Fabrication
- Ability to work long and antisocial hours.
- Not be more than 25 years old.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE/CONTROL OFFICER – Ref: QAQC/13/03
- HND/Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- At least 2 years similar experience
- Understanding of trends in the area of quality control with quality assurance systems management
- Certifications in Safety and Quality Assurance will be added advantage
- PROCUREMENTS OFFICERS – Ref POS/13/04
- BSC in Purchasing and Supply, Business Admin or Engineering.
- At least 3 years post NYSC experience in procurement required.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of quotes/bids and contract implementation
- ACCOUNTANTS – Ref: ACT/13/09
- B.sc or HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second class lower
- 5 – 6 years of post NYSC experience with good analytical skills
- Understanding of Excel and automated financial & accounting reporting system
- A result and deadline oriented professional who pays attention to detail
- Understanding of SAGE accounting software will be an advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send a hand written application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum vitae and other credentials to:
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State