Recent Guest Service Agent/Receptionist jobs career in a Reputable Hotel and Leisure Groups Nigeria 2013
We are one of the leading and fastest growing Hotel and Leisure Groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. We are currently recruiting and need the services of a skilled candidate to fill this position.
Vacant Position: Guest Service Agent/Receptionist
Hospitality / Leisure / Travels and Administration & Office Support
Company Name: African Sun Amber Residence Ltd.
Company Activities: Hospitality
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 3 – 5 years
Application Deadline: 13/03/2013
The Guest Service Agent/Receptionist responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Greet and register incoming guests.
- Process guest folios and collect payment.
- Administer and manage cash handling responsibilities.
- Handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy.
- Assist guests with any inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation.
- Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments.
- Handle additional duties as needed by guests or management.
- He/She will report to our Front Office Manager.
The candidate will have:
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any Social Sciences
and a work experience of at least 3-5years.
- Excellent administrative skills coupled with good knowledge on Opera I/T application (this is an added advantage).
- Ability to interface with all types of guests
Other desired qualities include:
- Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
- Business-based attitude
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should forward their resumes & scanned copies of their credentials to the following address:
Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
E-mail their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Officer,
African Sun Amber Residence,
16 Esugbayi Street,