Recent Store Keepers, Procurement Officer jobs career in a Reputable Organization Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Store Keepers, Procurement Officer
Our Client, a Reputable Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Multidiscipline Contracting with diversified operations due to recent expansion require the services of the following candidates as listed below in their Kano State Office.
Position: Store Keepers
No of Required Persons: (8)
- Candidates must possess OND in Accounting, Social Science (upper Class) or SSCE from any reputable institution.
- Working Experience-2-3 years
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have materials knowledge.
- Must command good quality measurement and conversions.
- Must have good sense of arrangement of things in a certain order.
Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to the following:
- To receive, store and control receipt, unloading and placement in assigned storage location.
- To manage space and determine storage methods according to the manufacturer’s guidelines and company safety procedures.
- To report cases of burglary threats to the store officer for proper action.
- To maintain supplies of materials in compliance with storage safety regulations.
- To issue/distribute materials, products, parts and supplies based on company procedure.
- Essential activities include performing physical tasks, handling clerical/admin, functions, controlling/reviewing /checking machinery/equipment/vehicle usage, supervising/directing/ deciding safety and quality responsibilities.
Position: Procurement Officer
No of Required Person: (1)
- Candidates must possess BSC/HND in Social Science/Engineering/ Accounting/ Purchasing and Supply (Second class lower).
- Working Experience- 1 -2 years
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Prudent negotiation and pricing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of local markets and relevant sourcing points.
- Must have proven integrity and leadership skills.
- Prepare and process purchase orders in line with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between supplier and to stores on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for best purchase package in terms of quality prices, items, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials.
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates are required to send their applications, CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st March 2012.
Please note that only shortlist candidate will be contacted.